Stay-a-While guest house comprises of sixteen suites, set in secure gardens with off street parking and a large swimming pool for those sunny Highveld days. Our sixteen (4 self-catering units, 12 x standard rooms) well-appointed suites all have DSTV, kitchens or kitchenettes, clock radios and en-suite bathrooms with showers and/or baths, with private access and off street parking for all guests.
All suites have access to wireless internet as well as DSTV. A fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and a courtesy tray with coffee, tea, sugar and creamers is available in each suite.
The gardens have prolific bird-life because of the indigenous trees and nests. Some of the regular birds (in their seasons) are starlings, black-collar barbets, Long-Billed Wood Hoepoe, Crested Barbet, Robin, African Go-away birds, Shrike, Mouse-Birds, African Hoepoe, Hadeda's and more.
The relaxing gardens along with the outside gazebo and swimming pool really come in handy during the summer months and are best enjoyed between the months of September and April. This area also has a braai facility for barbeques and bonfires.
Free Parking is on-site.
4 x self-catering units (fully equipped kitchens)
12 x standard rooms
Rack Rates for 2019, including breakfast, excluding VAT.
- Single room - R477.00 per night
- Standard room - R583.00 per person per room per night
- Self-catering unit – R615.00 per person per room per night
- Standard room – R837.00 per couple or 2x sharing per night
- Self-catering unit – R890.00 per couple or 2x sharing per night
- Standard room – R1 050.00 for 3x people per family room per night
- Self-catering unit – R1 155.00 for 4x people per family per night
Laundry Services (Available Monday – Friday) – Wash/Dry/Iron
R 75.00 per half load
R 100.00 per full load
In the event of notification of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full booking:
More than 30 days prior to arrival
: 0% cancellation fee